Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Heat is On!


I was weeding when I came across this catnip!


Luckily, Winny did not see this little baby robin who greeted me this morning.


The cherries are just about ready with this 30+C heat.

About another week.

Just booking appointments for picking!! 



My niece, Breanna has been staying with us again this summer.

We managed to fit in some sewing today with all this heat. 




Last summer we sewed up this wallet.

It was NOT a relaxing pattern.



This year we tried a bag pattern that raved QUICK and EASY.

We started with this fabric and some mesh we purchased at the lake last week.


And with an hour, we had this bag.


That's the kind of progress we like to see!!

Was also a reminder of how much I am missing sewing.

Maybe I will have more time with the renos almost complete.


Christa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...