Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Well,it has been a busy couple of  weeks that's for sure!

Haying......check

Renos.......check..pretty much.

Vacation at Madge Lake....double check!!

.........and much needed one I must say!!

We went to a Doukabour village and museum at Verigin.Sk.


Amazing buildings and craftmanship!!!

One the reno front....

The kitchen is once again functioning and I love it.

Yup...this is my ktichen...not the show room!!



There are still lots to finish in the details but that can be done through the summer.

I am going to have to shop for some new pots and pans as I only have one pan that works on my induction range.

Any suggetions as to a good set to look at purchasing?

The flooring .....

that was an experience in itself!!




 We orginally were going with laminte
 BUT
with an 80 year old house, it just was not going to lay right.

So the hunt was on and within a day we made the call to try this dark flooring and I think it is working out quite well.

While on our way home with the new flooring,

 I had to stop to take a picture of these amazing trees.




Beautiful!!


Justin planted up this old seeder at his house.

Thought it turned out very well!


Please excuse the photos as they are off my phone.

My computer is due home tonight.

Enjoy the heat and try to stay cool.

I know I will with that water and ice dispenser on the new fridge!!

Cheers,

Christa






2 comments:

  1. Oh! I so want to come and have a cup of coffee in your new kitchen. It looks wonderful.
    I just love the photo of the seeder planted with flowers. All the flowerbeds here in OH are ugly. We are offically in a drought. I feel so badly for the farmers.
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the trees and road. It looks so peaceful. I need peaceful right not. I may just leave it on the computer for the rest of the day. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christa,
    All-clad pots and pans from the kitchen store in minot...beautiful...and pricey! Two pots at a time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...