Friday, October 12, 2012

Second Organizer


I completed the second Organizer yesterday in opposite cladding as the first.


There is nothing like a little hand binding and a good program on a blustery cold day.


Ordinarily I don't have an issue with zippers

BUT

this one had some malfunction at the junction of Zipper and 49th.



I considered ripping it out but that would involve taking the whole thing apart.

I declined.

I used clear vinyl for all the pockets on the second one and have to say I like the first one more.



The black screening gives it contrast.



Since it's another blustery cold day, I am off to my sewing room!!

Christa


3 comments:

  1. Christa, is the black screening from a hardware store or is it a fabric-kind of screening that you would get at Fabricland or some place like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom got it for me from Joanne's in the States. It is called Pet D-Fence and comes in a roll 48"x84". Mine was charcoal but I have seen it online and it comes in different colors,too. I am going to check Michael's to see if they carry it. I made 4 bags(next post) and some smaller ones with one roll.

      Delete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...