Monday, April 1, 2013

Barn Quilts

As most of you know...
 
I still have not finished my own barn quilt
 
 
 
But after trying to design a block for Accuquilt's Barn Quilt Contest
 
 
AccuQuilt’s 4th Annual Barn Quilt Design Contest - Submit Entry
 
 
 
I may be rethinking my original plan!!
 
Here are some of the blocks I have been creating using Threadbias' Design Tool.
 
It is alot like EQ(I think...I don't have EQ) but online instead

 
 
I realize they are all blue and yellow....

 
 
But I have to do them in colors I love ....
 
 
 

 
 
To know if they would be blocks I would even consider doing
 
 

 
 
I don't think I have a winner yet but considering I just started using this tool on Friday
 
I still have time to come up with something new!!
 
Contest deadline is April 7,2013.
 
Give your hand a try...you never know!!
 
Christa
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...