Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Road Trip to Glendive...Again....

Not that I am complaining!!

It is one of our all time favorite places to go.

The Enchanted Room has THE most fabric I have ever seen in one place....

ok...

Maybe not as much as International Quilt Festival ....but close!!
We are dropping off our quilts for our Canadian Exhibit in 2 weeks for their show!!
So until I post about the fun

AND

 how we celebrated Lori Loewen's 39...er...29th birthday today....

Click  HERE  and HERE  to see our adventures last year to Glendive!!


I was seeding!!

That's not going to be happening anytime soon this year!!

Stay tuned....

Christa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christa,
    My Beach House Crazy Quilt is going into the Canadian Exhibit as well. So cool, but I can't be there and I've decided to let it travel around until December with Quilt Market Festival.
    Thanks for a look into your spring time planting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...