Thursday, May 23, 2013

Good Things Come in Small Packages

This arrived yesterday....
 
 
It was sent from Quiltmaker's Magazine to each of the Scrappers from Caroline McCormick



 
Our third Scrapper Quilt is by Caroline and is totally paper pieced
 
 and
 
 she thought we could make excellent use of her tools.
 
 Caroline's site has some great information on her products.
 
 

 
I have the 6" inch ruler but this one is going super handy.
 
I don't have any experience with 'Add Enough' so I will have to do research with how to use that one!
 
Thank you, Caroline for the gifts!!
 
Speaking of small packages....
 
Tracey Holzer also participated in the Dreaming of Spring Mini Challenge
 
and
 
her mini has arrived!!
 
 
Be sure to hop on over to The Block Party Blog to check out the work on this amazing little quilt.
 
 
We are off to move some more cows to pasture....

 
I think it's going to be as long a day as our shadows were last night!!
 
Christa
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...