Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

 
Today is going to be a treat...
 
On Past Mother's Days,
 
 I have had to pail seed into a discer due to equipment malfunction.
 
There won't be a lot of this going on.....
 
 
Today....

I will be spending the day with a lot of mothers.....

 of the bovine kind...
 
 the plan is to tag and brand the cows so they can go to pasture.
 
I sure hope someone is going to make supper tonight!!!

I anticipate to be crippled by 5!!
 
 
But....

 I did get to spend the day with my Mom and son yesterday.
 
 
We went to a few greenhouses and had lunch.

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom!!
 
I hope all you moms have a great day today!!

Thank you to Tracey Holzer for mailing my Mini Quilt for me!!


This was my mini for the 'Dreaming of Spring Mini Swap'

 
It is on it's way to my exchange quilter in Australia!!

 
 
 With a few of my favorite 'quilty' things!!


Happy Mother's Day to all!!

Christa

 


 
 


1 comment:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...