Friday, May 24, 2013

Scrap Squad Friday...Times Two!!

 
QM scrap squadB3 Carols Mandarin Express
 
I missed posting last week's Friday post for the Scrap Squad
 
 but 
 
you can see it by clicking HERE.
 
 Carol Hubacek from Schererville, Indiana did another creative version of Mandarin Express.
 
 
carolhubacek Carols Mandarin Express
 
You can read all about how she came up with her design.
 
IMG 0813 300x225 Carols Mandarin Express

This week's Squad quilt by Marti Dyer-Allison of Colorado Springs, Colorado
 
 mommachine2 214x300 QM Scrap Squad: Martis Mandarin Grape

You can read about her journey with this quilt HERE

Marti is the person for linking me up with Susie's magic binding I love so much!!

 
 Scrap Squad Mandarin Grape 300x286 QM Scrap Squad: Martis Mandarin Grape


Marti also has a blog called 52quilts.

 She intends to make a quilt for every week of the year.

She is right on track!!

Have a restful weekend....I know I am going to try!!

Christa
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...