Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 2...NCY

(insert....The Heat Is On music here)

Well.....
 +34 C, pure pavement,
 and
sitting on the top of a Double decker bus riding through the boroughs

Made for a interesting day!!

We saw Central Park, Times Square, Empire State Building
and
even a glimmer of the Statue of Liberty

Plan to get up close and personal with her today!

Going to need to stay hydrated which I must say was not too much of a problem for us yesterday

We managed to find some icy cold margaritas that bit the spot!!!

This morning.....

The Garment District

Let the fabric unroll....

Christa





1 comment:

  1. Would not enjoy that heat as I`ve been there and done that in NYC but I hope you have a terrific time in the fabric shops of the District. Even without buying, the window shopping is fabulous and there were a couple of notions shops that I had a blast in with zippers, buttons and trims. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...