Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lucy Needs a New Home..

On the home front,
 
there is plenty of help and the garage is in the finishing mode!
 

But the real problem at the moment is finding Lucy a new home before winter!!
 
LUCY - the victim....
 
 
She is a VERY loving indoor cat we adopted from the Humane Society.
 
She is neutered and a super easy keeper.
 
BUT
 
DAWSON - the culprit...

 
hates Lucy and I am afraid for her life.....
 
Don't get me wrong...

 
Dawson loves cats....

 
There is lots of proof but if they run they become the prey!
 
So if you are looking for a great companion to snuggle with or know of someone who is, 
 
Lucy is your girl!!
 
Christa and Lucy
 
> ^ .. ^ <
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...