Monday, November 18, 2013

Big win

How about those Riders?!?!?
 
Great win!!
 
This is going to make Arnold's Grey Cup Tickets even better!!
 
 
101st Grey Cup...In Regina,Sk....With the Riders in the Final!!
 
Let's hope it's warm!!
 
I think Sunday will be a big sewing day for me!!
 
This is 'one' of my next projects..
 
 
I found some amazing batiks in Vegas...

 
Blues and Browns are my favorite.......

 
I also purchased some more future projects......
(I need to live to be 200)

I love Crabapple Hill Designs and thought this sewing wallet was adorable...
 
 
The Apple Patch Designs is a pattern from Terry Morberg  of ApplePatch Designs from Calgary,Alberta
 
She visited Fiddlesticks with some of her patterns and the store fell in love with them and now have all of her patterns!!
 
I also stocked up on some trim....

 
These little tags are for sewing into the binding.....
 
 
How cute!!
 
Better get to some work around here
 
Christmas is COMING way too fast!!
 
Christa
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...