Saturday, December 21, 2013

Maryann's Miraculous Creations...Day 2

Maryann's house always feels so warm and welcoming....
 
 
With an eye for unique and beautiful things....


 
There is inspiration around every corner...

 
Colour is everywhere.........


but red is her favorite...as well as one of mine(thus the red tinned roof)!!

 
I think I am coming over to wrap my presents, Maryann!!
 
 

 
Aren't these Christmas tree napkins adorable??
 
I made them for her last year
 
 and
 
Maryann has made a forest of trees for her family this year


 
Every room in the house is ready for Christmas.....

 
Even the bathroom!!!
 
 
 
These little bears were a painting class we took from Kerrie Ermel way back when!!
 
Great memories....

 
Maryann is an incredible painter, quilter, crafter.....
 

 

She adds love to everything she does!!

 
With that new sewing machine and beautiful stash.....
 
 
 
I can't wait to see what she creates this year!!
 


Thanks for sharing,Maryann!!

You really should give Christmas Tours....

I really enjoy my tour every year!


Christa





1 comment:

  1. Thanks to both Maryann and Christa. I thoroughly enjoyed these tours, especially after meeting Maryann, thanks to lefse!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...