Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Orlando Quilt Shop Hop

While in Orlando,
 
I made sure Arnold shopped for golfing stuff
 
He has been wanting some hybrid Woods
and
 we found a set for him.
 
The best place to find winter boots is Canada......
 
The best place to find golf clubs and bathing suits is Florida!!!
 
So he was more than game to hit some quilt shops!!
 
There are 3 shops in Orlando
 and
 it just happened to be their Shophop!!
 
I love it when the stars align.....
 
Cornerstone Quilt Shop was the first one....

 
It was ok but nothing I needed....like we really NEED anything!!!

The second was Quilter's Cove
 
The owner was working a sampler in Kansas Troubles colors
 
 
From the lastest McCall's Quilting
 
 
I would have picked it up but it's a 3 part series!!

 
I was impressed to find I had saved the best for last....
 
 

 
So much eye candy...
 
 
Thank goodness I knew I had very little room left in my suitcase!!

 
Tons of samples on the walls...


and lots of machine embroidery....

 
It is always interesting to see what 'style' is unique to an area




This store carried alot of the modern quilts and fabrics

 
It was a great last day to an amazing trip!!

 
Now to pack for our Quilting Retreat on Thursday!!
 
I am going to need a rest....
 
Christa
 

 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping in Christa! Hope you'll visit again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...