Monday, March 17, 2014

Spooling Around

With Spring  just around the corner...
 
 
The hyacinths I forced are just starting to bloom!!
 
Timber is settling right in with our OLD girl, Kelsey

 
And exploring with Dawson and Duke!!
 
Timber loves cows...unlike Duke...so she should be alot of help!!
 
 
Kelsey(who if 15) is in full retirement these days!!
 
I have managed to fit in a bit of sewing between calves...
 
31 calves in 2 weeks keeps a girl hopping!!
 
I love these mini spools by Thimble Blossoms

 
It only measure 14"x 16".
 
I think I am going to start a wall of mini quilts....

 
I used Modern Vintage fabric for my spools.
 
 
I had a couple extra spools.....

 

 
so I did a stack of spools, too!!

 
 
Hope you made time for National Quilting Day this past weekend!!
 
 
Christa
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...