Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hoffman Challenge in Glendive,MT

This is the fabric that had to be in your piece
 
for the Hoffman Challenge in 2013
 
 
Makoshika Quilt Show in Glendive,Mt
 
 hosted the Wall hangings exhibit from last years challenge at this year's show.
 
Here are some of my favorites
 
 
 


 
Sometimes it's tricky to pick out the focus fabric...

 
There are some amazingly creative people in the quilting world

 
This color lends itself to the Aztec critters...

 
and Indonesian elephants...

 
Not just peacocks!!

 
This is the fabric for 2014...
 

 
I entered a purse in the accessories category...

 
Wonder if it will make it into the travelling show.....

 
I'll let you know in June!!
 
Christa
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...