Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Ready for Halloween

Fall is definitely here!!
 
The colors are incredible...
 

Blues and Browns are my favorite!!
 
With the rain,
 we called an impromptu quilt day!!
 
 
That gave me a chance to get going on my Bear Creek Row Robin
 
It is crazy to see how this pile of fabric...
 
 
Turned into an incredible quilt!!

 
The girls did an amazing job on each of their rows!!

 
I can't pick a favorite as they are each a unique work of art...

 
This tombstone was perfect for marking the date and name!!

 
I always wanted a Halloween quilt....

 
and this quilt has everything I was hoping for...
 
Candy corn...

 
Witches and Caldrons

 
Cats in little wonky stars...

 

 
 Ghosts and spiders...
 


 
Little Dracula...

 

 
Even a label signed by all the amazing quilters!!!
 
 
This quilt has travelled all over the States collecting a new row at each stop!!

 
 
Thank you to Cheryl, Lynn and Lynn, Betty, Shari, Dianna and Patrice!!
 
It will be a treasured quilt!!
 
It was a great International effort!!
 
Finished just in time for Halloween
 
Christa
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...