Friday, January 23, 2015

Home....

I love to travel
(OBVIOUSLY)


But there is just something about coming home.....your own country....


And even nicer is your own house!!!!


It's a lot whiter than this...
But it's still pretty nice to have a place to come and recharge and reflect about what you loved about vacation...and how to incorporate that into your day to day life...

Like taking the time to take in a sunset more often...


However...the day to day stuff like washing clothes can be come hazardous!!

I spent 14 days on water...


And by water....


And managed to keep my phone dry...but came home and chucked it into the washer for a full cycle!!

So if you don't hear from me it's because I have lost your number!!

Must be vacation brain....

Today I am going to try to ease into it a little slower....

I got my quilt back from Terry Whitman.....maybe I'll bind it today ....


Text me....

Christa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...