Monday, February 2, 2015

Aunt Marti's Tutorial

 
Aunt Marti writes a blog called 52 quilts in 52 weeks
 
 
I was lucky to be acquainted with Aunt Marti
 
when
 
 we were Scrap Buddies for the Scrap Squad for Quiltmaker magazine in 2013
 
QM scrap squadB3 QMs 2013 Scrap Squad: Part 1
 
 
It was thanks to Marti that I am insanely addicted to Susie's Magic Binding.
 
 
 
 
I even forced myself to bind my last quilt the traditional way just to break out of my addiction
 
 
I am proud to say...I am off the wagon!!!
 
 
It is still my favorite way to bind.
 
 
Some think it is cheating...but I am ok with that.
 
Here is a great video on how to do Suzie's magic binding!!!

 
 
How about those Super Bowl ads...
 
We didn't actually get to watch them last night as our trucker was 4 hours late
 
which meant loading flax in the cold dark night!!
 
Here are two of my favorites

Fiat Blue Pill
 
 
 
 
Budweiser's Lost Puppy 
 
 
 
 
Enjoy!!
Christa


2 comments:

  1. LOL, Christa, I didn't even know Jacob had posted the video! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try Suzie's Magic binding. Maybe on my guild quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...