Saturday, February 14, 2015

Let the Calving Begin

 
I have been busy mixing drinks.....

 of the milk kind...
 


We have had 2 sets of twins in 2 days
 
These two little guys need a little extra...

 

 
Thank you to Heather Piermantier!!
 
These ear warmers did a great job on their ears!!
 

 
In between treks to the barn I have been working on a new quilt
 
I purchased this book in Galveston when we went to Market

 
I fell in love with this quilt....

 
which I now refer to as my insanity quilt...

 
I am not sure what I was thinking when I started this one!!
 
 
The blocks are 25 patches that are 3.5" square..

 
263 of these little blocks....

 
Insanity...
 
I may be in a home by the end of this one!!
 
Christa
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear....those are tiny pieces! The wee little calves are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...