Sunday, May 3, 2015

Hearts and Hands Quilt Show...Day Two

If you have no plans today...
 
 
It's a great day to come to a Quilt Show!!
 
Where: Spruce Ridge School
 
When: Today 12-3
 
(Cake and tea included in entry)
 
With friendly greeters like Rose and Lillian
 

You will be sure to discover some inspiration


 
of some sort...

 
I know I did!!
I never liked Bow tie quilts but this mini bowtie on a sweet baby bag..
 
Got to make one now!!

 
There are some beautiful quilts to behold...

 
These are just a tease

 
I have yet to see them all!!


It was great to see so many quilter friends yesterday!!

 
Hope to see a few familiar faces today!!

Christa


2 comments:

  1. When is your next quilt show vendor experience? I'll come sit with you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great fun to see everyone again!! Quilters are like extended family!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...