Thursday, June 25, 2015

Summer Sewing



Summer is here!!!
 
 
My japanese lilac is blooming like crazy!!
 
I always feel like I don't get alot of opportunity to sew in the summer
 
A couple of years ago,
 I decided I am going to sew for an hour in the morning each day
(when I can squeeze it in)
 
So this gorgeous fabric from my friend, Pat...
 



has inspired me to make another Wedding Star by Judy Neimeyer
 
 
I made this one for Arnold's parent for their 50th anniversary
 
This time it's going to be for ME!!
 

 
7 sets of rings....lots more to go!!



On another note....anyone have a dog deathly afraid of thunder??
 
I sure do....
 
Dawson blew through the screen when it cracked the other day!!
 

 
Like I needed another job to do!!!
 
Yeesh.....

 
I will try to sew in the morning 
 

 
Make hay in the sunshine!!
 
Christa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...