Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Holiday Finds

I have been making up for lost time since home from San Fran....


Here are some of my purchases from the quilt show in Calgary



I could have spent the kids inheritance at the Japanese Booth in Calgary!!

This zipper is adorable!!


They had all kinds of little embellishments...


Loved these little bikes from Britex....


Aunt Julie has been making cute things of her own with buttons and lace

This is the one I picked and she thought I would love

She knows me well!!!


At Millerville Farmer's Market in the Foothills,
there was a purse maker.

Her company is called Tea Garden Satchels out of Lethbridge,Alta.

Her works were fabulous and I fell in love with this one.


The closures were found in the dark recesses of an old warehouse in Quebec.

 These doctor bag frames are at least 25 years old.

I don't know why but I HAD to have it!!!



I am beginning to think I have a purse obsession....

At an estate sale in Calgary on the same day, I bought this one....



I better get outside and get some work done to pay for my sickness!!

Christa








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...