Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Grand Finale of Blocks

I was hoping to finish my FW blocks
 
 
before January 1,2016
 
 
but with that 'extra' quilt tossed in there...

 
I had to trickle into the New Year....

 
With the final block sewn....
 
 
I need to decide how I am going to put these 99 blocks together

 
I am leaning towards a light sashing

 
This was a challenging quilt

 
with many of the blocks having 30 - 90 pieces in a 6" block

 
I am lucky I didn't end up
 
like some of the wild west wives who were carted off to a mental institute!!

 
I watched HOMELAND while making some of these!!
(I could feel for those women!)

 
I know my perseverance will have paid off!!
Christa
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...