Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Throwing a Curve In It


Chantel and Jaxon made this snowman


Pretty cute...
so is the snowman!!

I have been working with this ruler....
1.  Quick Curve Ruler © 
by

This quilt doesn't have to been finished before June 
but 
it's good to get ahead of the game!!

I am using Horizon by Kate Spain


This ruler involves alot of squaring up


I prefer the regular method of making a wedding ring quilt


all though this way is definitely faster...


but the end result is a more modern quilt look


The plan is to emboss a V for Vandenhurk in the center

I am running out of room!!


A couple more rows...

This one needs to be King size!!

Christa


2 comments:

  1. You threw me a curve with that snowman, fun idea. Love the colours in your quilt, seems like it's coming together pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...