Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hoffman Challenge 2016

These are the fabrics for the Hoffman Challenge 2016

'Crystalia'


I decided to incorporate both into my entry this year


Into this....


You can read more about the making of this HERE

I got the call last week that it was chosen to travel with the Hoffman show 
and
needed to be mailed in for judging by August 8th, 2016


I put it in the mail...

I received a call from Hoffman saying how they received it...


Pretty sure USPS ran it over and dragged it all the way to California!!


It was wrapped up in plastic and soaking wet when it got there!!


Pretty mangled....

Thanks, USPS...


Hoffman was going to try to do their best to get it to lay flat and dry


Here's to hoping....

Christa 


4 comments:

  1. What a shame! Is it insured against damage? How much money will USPS reimburse you for your priceless piece?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started the process of dealing with it!! Time will tell.....

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on being selected but what a horror story afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaynie! Who would have guessed it would be dragged to California???

      Delete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...