Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Is It Really November?

It was a balmy 30 degrees in Houston
(-20 in the buildings... they like their a/c)

It was fabulous to come home to such nice temps!!
Sandals in Saskatchewan....
In November???  

Unheard of!!!!


I even had to cut the GREEN grass yesterday!!

I came home to flowers!!

Someone missed me!!


It is great to be home but we sure had a blast in Houston! 

Maryann managed to get a selfie with Jenny Doan of Missouri Star!!


There were incredible quilts


It really makes a quilter wang to up yheir game!!

I seem to be drawn to the ones that had movement
 

This one was constructed with my favorite....
 

Cathedral windows


Bright colours


Mesmerizing and hypnotic 


I have been eyeing up Dear Jane
  

Can't decide if I should do red


Neutral
 

Coloured


What would be your choice??

Decisions...decisions 

Time to unpack!!

Christa  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...