Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Stormy Seas


Don't you just love this mini!!


Mary Ann and I took a class with John Flynn

The kit was laser cut and ready to go...


We just had to pick what colour we wanted and we were off

Our room had Janome Skyline machines to work on...

I am just going to say ....we are Pfaff girls!!

Of course we started some 'talk' with our chain piecing methods


But a girls got to do what yah got to do to get this one done in that time frame!!



 John had some great piecing tips and tricks for us on how to swirl your intersections 




 We completed the day with a luncheon with Paula Nadelstern.

Oh....this is the life!!!

Christa 
 


 



 
 


 




 




  


 


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...