Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Golfing and a-stitching

You know it's going to be a great day when you want outside at 7am 
and 
It's warm with a double rainbow!!!
Today I decided to tag along with Arnold, Bill and Anita golfing.....

 At the Maui Nui Golf Course

 The cart was equipped with GPS 

that 

told you how far to the pin, 

how long your drive was, 

and 

let you order food and have it delivered to your cart!! 

Crazy!!

 

I don't golf but it is the perfect place to stitch!

 

It's quiet, beautiful and comfortable!!

 

 We all got to do what we love...

 In an amazing place!!

The views were stunning...

 You could even whale watch while on the golf course!!

Bill spotted a cat who was friendly as long as you didn't touch him!

 There are a lot of wild cats in Hawaii 

It was a fun morning!
We agave been trying out local places to eat
 
Yesterday was 808 on Main in Kahului

 Ild show you how good...but I was hungry and ate it all before I thought about it!!

Can you imagine wearing this grass bra and skirt??
 
Ild be shedding that bra pretty fast!!!
 
BIll was kind enough to pick a bunch of fresh limes out of a tree for our margaritas 
 
We started with glasses but now we are up to coffee cups!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you saying you prefer to hula dance topless???? I enjoy reading about your good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have no choice!! That's not an 18 hour bra....that's for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...