Monday, January 30, 2017

Last Day in Paradise

 

 This was our last beach day.

Paia is where all the surfers hang out.

Our take on this sport was that it was a lot of work for only a few good rides

Kudos to surfers!

 
These are waves you don't turn your back on!! 
 
We met up with the Steinke's cousins for one last lunch at Haliimalle General Store
 

 Arnold and I shared a buttermilk chicken sandwich 

And an oriental chicken salad 

 This is also the home of some amazing glass blowers 

We checked out what new things they are doing 

I liked this glass bust but I think it's because it's purple!!!

They were making turtle heads when we were watching  

They had a few new things...

A Marlin jumping out of the water

Paintings on aluminum  

Very 3D!! 

Was a great last day in Maui

 Christa 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...