Sunday, October 22, 2017

Bring 'em Up Little Doggie!

I have been having trouble with the program for blogging so trying a new one...

Bear with me....

Scout and I headed to Herding School this week

It was a miserable cold first day...



The winds were rated at hurricane catagory 1 speeds

That makes for quite the wind chill! 

Just what you want to stand outside in all day.

Scout was pretty cute when she discovered she could spy on the other sessions......




But none the less Scout did amazing.  

It's really me that needs the training!! 



Now to apply what 'I' learned!! 

Still warming up....

Christa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...