Friday, November 3, 2017

Trip of a Lifetime

Who knew....

1 1/2 years ago, I suggested to my friends that we should go to Bali.


On a Craft Tour.


Where you get to make your own Batik Fabric.

Next thing I knew....4, then 8, then 12...

24 of us are aboard a plane to Indonesia.

Are we crazy?!?!?

Probably.

I am a 6M dollar woman till.....maybe Thursday!!!

1$ Canadian is 10,000 Rupiah

That's my kind of exchange.


I will try to pace myself.

This will be that last time I will see this kind of moolah!!

I don't think I will be able to blog 
as
 I have had a lot of trouble with the program lately.

I will post when I get home.

But if you can't wait till then.....

You can follow the fun on Instagram @christamarcotte

Thank you to Colleen and Chris for the Bon Voyage Party!!

I was there in spirit....


So thoughtful of you!!

Lori, Charlene, Maryann


Till then....

Bye-bye, Butterfly!!

Christa






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...