Thursday, December 21, 2017

Sundogs and Sweaters

Well, that was quite the change in weather...

-28C this morning

We have had a beautiful December till today!!

Today required a pile of clothes..

Long underwear, heavy socks, a couple of sweaters.


Even Dawson wore her Sherpa jacket.

She is always so embarrassed but appreciates it once she out!
 

Doesn't matter how I try she just won't smile...

Yes...
Animals can smile....
 

You know when you see the sundogs it's bitter out there...
 

Dawson would rather be here...

under my sewing machine in the mess of cords
 

I would rather be here.....


Only a couple of weeks to go!!

Christa


 

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Enjoy your next travel destination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jymmi Kaye!! Hope your have a joyful holiday season! Thanks for making our Bali trip a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas, Christa, to you and your family! My dog has almost the same coat as your dog and the funny thing is my husband has almost the same coat too. Finn and Bob can pass for twins when they wear theirs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the laugh, Brenda!! I hope Finn and Bob hold their heads up high and be proud of their warm coats unlike Dawson!! Have a Merry Christmas! Eat, Sew and be Merry!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...