Monday, January 15, 2018

Burning Up The Thread

I have to say I am LOVING my  new Bernina 770


I always said I never had an urge to do any embroidery...ever...

But when the embroidery unit came free with it,

I figured what the heck....

In the first 4 days I had already sewn up 3 sets of dishclothes
 

 A couple of stockings for some family members 

who were spending Christmas with us!!
 

I have been having a ton of fun trying different threads


And the design possibilities.... 

That in itself is a whole new addiction!!

I may need a psychiatrist by the end of this one!!!
I have some fabulous variegated threads and love this elephant design...


It was my first attempt...


I love how it turned out!!


Next was this horse.....


What will I do with these you say....

I REALLY don't know...

But I love it and it makes me happy......PERIOD

Isn't that what life is all about??

Going to look for some more critters...

Christa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...