Monday, January 22, 2018

Vacation Fun

We started our journey to Florida in Bismark, North Dakota
 
I couldn’t pass this quilt store with out a quick look!
I was surprise at where my attention went...
 
Straight to the section of embroidery options....

Wow....i never knew thre was such a world to choose from!!

 I am definately not there yet with my new machine!!

So proud of myself as I managed to leave with just this panel of wild life! 

It was off to Orlando
 
I love being in the clouds and blue sky...

We took Arnold’s mom on a cruise for her 80th birthday 

Peggy, Marie, Christa, Arnold 

To get these two kids...Peggy and Marie

Ready for the rocking of a ship we started the fun at Epcot

Starting on the easy clam shell ride at Dora

To building our own cars...

Before riding the Chevy Test track roller coaster

Their hearts are good!! 

We walked around the World checking out each country

English gardens....

Asian countries

 

Ending the day at Spaceship Earth

As we walked out the gates my fit bit screamed 10,000 steps!

It was a day!!

Easing into reality.....

Three more days of vacay...

Christa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...