Sunday, February 4, 2018

Hold Your....Zebras!

I recently brought in some FQ packs of blacks and white to sell....
You know how this is like a new pack of crayons for a quilter!! 
I had to make something with them! 
 
I started looking up black and white quilts to make....

When this whole page of zebras came up.....

 

Perfect!!!

I settled on this one with the bird on her hip

It was a photo from Quilt Inspiration.

It definitely inspired me!!

 

I did not have a pattern so enlarged it and drew it out... 

 I always forget about the reverse imaging so mine is looking the other way!! 

I randomly selected the different blacks with white for her stripes

And

Used some scraps to make my bird.....

Voila....presto...ta-da-ah!!

She turned out pretty cute!!

Maybe I will get her quilted up today!!

 

I just love new crayons......

 

Christa 

2 comments:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...