Wednesday, March 21, 2018

2018 Minot Quilt Show Treasures

We have been talking about these wool pressing pads...

Guess what we found at the show!!

Got to love Grubers Quilt Shop


 from Minnesota



Lucy thinks it's pretty sweet...


Stocked up on some pinks.....

2 FQ for 2$!!!



I have had my eye on Ice Castles by Quiltworx for awhile now....


Yup....had to buy it!!

Got me some HomeGrown fabric....

 I see a new rug in it's future!!


These needle threaders were a super find!!

The nose is a threader with a tiny hook and the neck is a cutter...


My industrial machine does not have a needle threader and this worked fabulous!!

We hit up Joann's Fabrics

That was a mistake!!

My dear friend, Trudi introduced me to the possibilities in Duck cloth


Like I needed to fall in love with more inspiration!!!

We got some free patterns in our gift bags from the show.

I think the back pack will be cute in this Mandela fabric!!


It was Minot's 25th Anniversary Quilt Show.

These girls work so hard!!!

Every time we sat down to eat we were given a gift....

This little doll was on a water bottle....


  A folded star...


An Oil pen for our machines....


A mouse pin cushion...


A mason jar solar light....



There were 600 door prizes 
which
 our gang was very lucky in winning a ton of things!!

(This GANG is something to fear....You WILL be sewing if you hang with us)

Like this thread...


Coordinating fabric from Pineapple Fabrics


A set of panels for Halloween bags....


which I whipped up yesterday....


Didn't need these sitting in the pile!!!

Fat quarters...


They always have a flea market 
where
 I seem to be attracted to random ribbon and elastics!!


If you have never experienced this show...it is so worth the effort!!

They have a meal package for 80$ which is supper on Friday to lunch on Sunday!!

Next year will be The Man Sewer - Rob Appell


Our rooms are booked!!

Who needs a therapist when you have this kind of fun...


Christa 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...