Saturday, March 24, 2018

Love From Above

I purchased this pattern some time ago...

In Houston.

'Love from Above' is a Charlie Harper Design.


I don't know about you....

But I have cut my patterns before so I thought this stand was an awesome idea!!


Up and off the cutting mat!


It was some mighty large pieces...


which made for a fast and fun quilt....


This one is definitely going to the longarmer...


This minke is the perfect backing for this one!!


Can't wait to see it quilted!!

Christa 


1 comment:

  1. Perfect backing. I can hardly wait to see what Terry does with this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...