Saturday, April 14, 2018

Have Backpack, Will Travel


You know me.... I love to travel.....

I hope every one had a great Easter!

We spent it with all our families so there was not much travel needed!!

As you can see,

 it took a toll on the bunny population at our house...


Arnold doned an apron 
and
 cooked breakfast for us on Sunday morning!


With this cold snap, 
(who am I kidding...it is still cold!!)

it has been no guilt sewing weather.....

I have nearly completed all my projects acquired from the Minot Quilt Show!!

This door prize of Bags by Annie were in our registration.

I loved the little purse/back pack.


I purchased this Duck fabric before seeing these patterns.

I thought it would make a cute backpack...


I had enough for two packs...

This was number one....





And Number Two...



I think I know a little girl who this will be perfect for!
Don't you love when all the fabric is used up for that project...

One project left to go from Minot...

Come on Spring!!

Christa






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...