Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Weyburn Crocus Quilters Show

The crates are packed...


The Quilters Dream Battings are bagged


The Fit for a Queen backings are binned.

All 130 different backings!!
(I know...I was surprised myself...)


Konfetti Thread packs by Wonderfil have arrived


We are ready to go be a vendor at the Weyburn Quilt Show this weekend!!

I say 'WE' as it takes a village to do a show!!

I could not do it without the help of my partner in crime/son, Justin
and
possibly my mom!!

It will be held on Friday, April 27th from 4-9pm
and
Saturday, April 28th from 10-4pm

It will be at the Weyburn Curling Rink. 

I will be doing a demo on backings and battings on Saturday at 1pm

You can see the rest of this....


and a little more of this....


Hope to see you there!!

Christa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...